Beijing Swing Dancing Contest Video
Beijing Swing Dance Contest Videos
As some of you may know, I've been doing lots of swing dancing in Beijing. I started a year and a half ago in Dave and River's class while I was studying Mandarin at university in Beijing.
Below are videos from the swing dance contest held in Beijing.
My dance partner is Johanna, a gifted dancer who has only been swing dancing for about half a year. We only practised the nite before for about an hour but still managed to come second!
Fast tempo
Slow tempo
Medium tempo
As some of you may know, I've been doing lots of swing dancing in Beijing. I started a year and a half ago in Dave and River's class while I was studying Mandarin at university in Beijing.
Below are videos from the swing dance contest held in Beijing.
My dance partner is Johanna, a gifted dancer who has only been swing dancing for about half a year. We only practised the nite before for about an hour but still managed to come second!
Fast tempo
Slow tempo
Medium tempo

2 Comments:
HEY! I am coming to Beijing in June for 6 months, I dance in the States, but would love to get plugged into the Beijing scene. Do you have any information that could help?
By
Unknown, at 3:16 pm
Hi John,
You can call Adam on +86 1360 135 4134.
Website is http://www.chinaswings.com/
Cheers!
Owen
By
Owen Lee, at 4:06 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home